1 / These earrings will instantly dress up this look for nighttime!
2 / Tortoise shades with a blue lens are a perfect Mediterranean look.
3 / Easy, strappy sandals are an essential vacation piece.
4 / The perfect dress for your tropical honeymoon! Light and airy, this dress can easily go from day to night.
To look and feel your best while traveling, keep your bag stocked with some of our favorite beauty products and tech accessories:
1. Your favorite pair of sunglasses. These should always be in your bag while traveling, and try and bring along a hard case if you can. Your bag will be knocked around more than normal, and there is nothing worse then breaking your sunglasses on a sunny travel day!
2. Flying can really dry our your skin. Stay hydrated with a cult favorite face cream, like Kate Somerville’s Energizing Face Cream.
3. A charger is key – especially if you’re taking a lot of photos or checking maps on your phone.
4. Lip balm is a must. We love Korres Lip Butter.
5. L’Occitane hand cream will prevent cracking if you’re headed somewhere with extreme temperatures.
6. Bumble and Bumble’s prêt-à-powder is our favorite dry shampoo, and essential for those days when you don’t have time to wash your hair. Just a sprinkle of this at the roots and you’re good to go!
Which products are always in your travel bag?
Wouldn’t this be the perfect outfit for your honeymoon? Easy, stylish, and care-free chic.
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // dress
When you travel somewhere warm in the middle of winter, it’s always tough to buy on-trend and weather appropriate attire. We love these leather sandals by Cabin and Cove, which are always available in their online store. Totally on trend, easy to wear and good quality, these sandals would be perfect for a tropical Caribbean honeymoon, or sun bathing in Greece.
It’s always a little hard to find vacation appropriate attire this time of year. We’ve rounded up some of our favourite sandals in our favourite styles – which ones would you wear?
5 Laid Back Cool