To look and feel your best while traveling, keep your bag stocked with some of our favorite beauty products and tech accessories:
1. Your favorite pair of sunglasses. These should always be in your bag while traveling, and try and bring along a hard case if you can. Your bag will be knocked around more than normal, and there is nothing worse then breaking your sunglasses on a sunny travel day!
2. Flying can really dry our your skin. Stay hydrated with a cult favorite face cream, like Kate Somerville’s Energizing Face Cream.
3. A charger is key – especially if you’re taking a lot of photos or checking maps on your phone.
4. Lip balm is a must. We love Korres Lip Butter.
5. L’Occitane hand cream will prevent cracking if you’re headed somewhere with extreme temperatures.
6. Bumble and Bumble’s prêt-à-powder is our favorite dry shampoo, and essential for those days when you don’t have time to wash your hair. Just a sprinkle of this at the roots and you’re good to go!
Which products are always in your travel bag?