Sean and Marissa recently returned from an amazing honeymoon to New Zealand and Fiji! They loved their hotels in both locations, and were blown away by their scenic surroundings. Read more about what Sean and Marissa had to say below!
“All the work you put in finding phenomenal places for us to stay truly paid off in spades. Each time we checked into a new hotel our jaws dropped. A few times we simply didn’t explore the areas as we’d planned because our accommodations were just too good to pass up. We can’t thank you enough!”
“Our transfers and bookings between countries were reliable, friendly and so comfortable. We were actually wondering if you only do honeymoons…we’d love to work with you again on more international trips. Finally, all the stress and uncertainty you saved us on the research and reservation side of things was priceless.”
They loved starting with adventure in New Zealand, and then relaxing in Fiji! They were able to do excursions like off roading and river rafting. That’s one of the perks about honeymooning in New Zealand or Fiji – there is a lot to do if you are an adventurous couple! I’d love to plan your honeymoon based on your favorite things – send me an email to get started!
Christine and Arbi had a wonderful time on their honeymoon in Venice and Florence with a last minute trop to Milan to see a European football match! They then travelled down to the Amalfi Coast and stayed at Casa Angelina in the town of Praiano. This was their first time in Italy and they loved it- so much so they are already planning to return soon! Read more about their experience below.
“Our hotel was absolutely beautiful and the workers we really nice and helpful. They gave us wonderful suggestions on restaurants and guided us to the places we wanted to visit. During our short stay there we deliberately got lost in the little streets while shopping, dined at amazing little restaurants, visited San Marco Square, and took a boat to the island of San Lazaro and Murano. Our last night there we decided to take a private taxi to the Hotel Danieli for dinner. It was perfect.”
“From Venice we took the train to Florence. We both enjoyed traveling with the train and going through all the cute little towns. The first class tickets were absolutely worth it! I didn’t think I would love any other city just as much as Venice but Florence was amazing. Our hotel, again was awesome. It was in a great location, center to a lot of great stores and restaurants. The staff was really nice and helpful also. The shopping we did here was pure damage but all worth it… Haha. I do wish I had more time here so next time I would stay a day or two longer although my husband was happy with the length of our stay.”
“The next day we took a train to Milan to go to the game. Our hotel was still pretty close to the Duomo and all the stores. This was definitely a plus since we wanted to walk around and soak in Milan as much as we could. The city was popping because of the fashion week so it was really exciting to be mixed up in that energy.”
“After Sienna, we went back to Florence and took a train to Naples. I can’t emphasize how much we enjoyed our train rides from city to city. Freccia Rossa was the best. When we arrived to our hotel the rain clouds had departed and we were left with this amazing view!! WOW. It was fantastic. For the next four days we went to Positano for lunch, Sorrento for dinner, visited Amalfi and Ravello with a scooter and Capri for the day! It was perfect.”
Doesn’t it sound like an amazing honeymoon?! Are you thinking about Italy for your honeymoon? Email me to get started!
Sarah and Phil opted for a relazing and tropical honeymoon on the Caribbean islands of St Barths and Nevis. They stayed at Hotel Christopher in St Barths & then the Four Seasons Nevis. They had a wonderful honeymoon and were kind enough to share some pictures and tips!
ST BARTHS FAVORITES
1. Hotel Christopher: Amazing. We were upgraded to one of the rooms directly overlooking the pool. Everyone here was so pleasant and the pool was absolutely gorgeous. The breakfast was amazing and drinks were so delicious! Sisley Spa was one of our favorite things. We had a couples’ massage and the room has the most amazing view. We are also so glad we rented a car — we were able to explore the island during the day.
2. Beaches: We wanted to see as many beaches as possible, so we spent two days driving around and spending an hour or so at each beach. Hotel Christopher packed our car up with beach supplies each day. Our two favourites were Colombier Beach and Gouverneur Beach.
3. Restaurants: Bonito was our favorite! Their Lobster risotto, ceviche, and sea bass were out of this world. On the Rocks at Eden Rock and L’Isoletta were two other favorites.
1. Four Seasons Nevis: I feel like this was the summer camp of the Four Seasons. Very rustic looking — but definitely still nice. Our room was upgraded so we had a suite with a really beautiful ocean view. And the chocolate covered strawberries and champagne when we got in were so sweet! We spent most of our time at the adults only pool. It was so quiet and relaxing and had a great view of the water.
2. Spa: Sarah ended up going to the spa every day and Phil even went a few days too!
3. Restaurants: The food at the hotel was amazing. We had the same woman wait on us both nights and when we told her how much we loved Conch she had the chef prepare us a special conch appetizer for the next night! Such a treat. Our favorite restaurant though was called Sunshines. This is a run down shack that’s next to the Four Seasons (just a two minute walk up the beach). We kept hearing from people that we needed to go there and try their famous “Killer Bees” drinks. The place is supposedly famous — it’s covered in all of these flags from different schools, countries, and states and most of them are signed by famous people (like famous coaches) and there’s pictures all over the place of the owner posing with famous people (like Bill Clinton!). The food was really great and the drinks were amazing! It’s a definite must if you’re staying at the Four Seasons!
Thanks for sharing your experience, Sarah and Phil! We’d love to help you plan your dream honeymoon – email us today and lets get started!
Mallory and Jonathan spent their honeymoon in Greece: Athens, Crete and Santorini. They loved their experience and were kind enough to share it with us!
Athens: Our timeframe was great! We got the sights done in one day. We definitely recommend getting to the Acropolis in the early morning before it gets crowded. I think we were there at 8:30am and by the time we left, it was getting very busy. We visited Areopagus, Ancient Agora, Syntagma Square, Ministiraki and Plaka. The flea market (Ministiraki) was very cool! We stayed at the New Hotel and it was great! The people were friendly and helpful and the place was immaculate. Their rooftop bar is pretty cool with a great view of the Acropolis and the location was perfect for getting around Athens. We would recommend it!
Crete: Crete is much bigger than we realized and doing some research ahead of time is recommended. Domes of Elounda is a pretty neat hotel with fantastic views! We got an amazing Villa upgrade, which was incredible! Thank you, thank you, for that. It was unreal (2 bedrooms, three bathrooms, our own pool, kitchen, etc…). Amazing.
Santorini: The ferry was excellent, thank you for recommending the business class seats. As advertised, they were way better! Canavas Oia Suites is a really neat place, obviously with amazing views and service. The Santorini Wine Tour was great, we had a really fun time on this excursion! We met other couples, we loved the guide and obviously enjoyed the wine. It was well worth it to do this excursion and I would highly recommend a wine tour to anyone that likes wine!
Thanks for sharing your experience, Mallory and Jonathan! Have you always dreamed of going to Greece for your honeymoon? Email me and let’s start planning!
Shannon and Dan spent their honeymoon in the beautiful city of Rome, the gorgeous Amalfi Coast and then the bustling city of Barcelona. “We loved each city – each for different reasons. Rome with the history, sights, and the great food! After a whirlwind few days in Rome, heading to the Amalfi Coast was perfect.”
We could not have imagined a more beautiful place than Ravello and Palazzo Avino! There are just not adequate words to describe the beauty of the views (not to mention the beach club – WOW). Our upgraded room had a great balcony where we shared drinks and snacks every night looking out on the gorgeous water view. And Ravello was just what we needed – we did excursions such as to Capri for a day, but it was so nice coming home to quiet Ravello full of the nicest people! And, wow, Barcelona – so amazing in its own way. The pool and location right on the beach was perfect for relaxing after our busy days exploring the amazing city! The city truly is electric you can feel the enthusiasm.”
Sounds like the time of a lifetime, right? Email me to start planning your dream honeymoon!