To look and feel your best while traveling, keep your bag stocked with some of our favourite beauty products and tech accessories:
1. Your favourite pair of sunglasses. These should always be in your bag while traveling, and try and bring along a hard case if you can. Your bag will be knocked around more than normal, and there is nothing worse then breaking your sunglasses on a sunny travel day!
2. Flying can really dry our your skin. Stay hydrated with a cult favourite face cream, like Kate Somerville’s Energizing Face Cream.
3. A stylish charger is key – especially if you’re taking a lot of photos or checking maps on your phone.
4. Lip balm is a must. We love Korres Lip Butter.
5. L’Occitane hand cream will prevent cracking if you’re headed somewhere with extreme temperatures.
6. Bumble and Bumble’s prêt-à-powder is our favourite dry shampoo, and essential for those days when you don’t have time to wash your hair. Just a sprinkle of this at the roots and you’re good to go!
Which products would you not travel without?
Photo by Jose Villa
The Dunmore is a breathtaking 5-star resort located in Harbour Island in the Bahamas. Known for their crystal blue waters and pink sand beaches, this location would be the ultimate honeymoon spot of any couple looking for a tropical getaway. You can choose from different villas, or even your own private residence. “Beyond the beauty of the beaches is the charm of the island itself. This precious place is a historic destination, dating to 1791 when Lord Dunmore, who had a summer residence here, planned the streets of the town. Today, well-preserved cottages are nestled along the streets where golf carts are now the transportation of choice.”
Sound like the perfect destination for you? Email me to start planning!
The Bulgari Resort Bali one of my absolute favorite spots I have ever stayed! The gorgeous resort is located in Southern Bali in a secluded area called Uluwatu. This resort combines the beauty of unspoiled nature with contemporary Italian design. The Bulgari is located on a cliff, so the views are absolutely breath taking. The white sand beach at the resort is only accessible by the elevator down the cliffside, which ensures a secluded and intimate experience. Find out more about this amazing resort below!
Luxury resort with incredible views over the cliffside. All villas feature an outdoor living room, private plunge pool, and ocean views. Inclinator down to a private beach is a highlight. Incredible food, drinks, and service at this beautifully designed resort.
Upgraded villa whenever available, breakfast daily, a $100 resort credit, and 4th night complimentary.
See Cate and Mike’s real honeymoon here, and you can read more about the hotel and the perks here. And of course email us if you are interested in staying here!
There is a fabulous new hotel on one of my favorite islands in the Caribbean, Anguilla! Malliouhana was just renovated in 2014, 30 years after it’s original opening. Their legacy now continues, more luxurious than ever before! The hotel is set on a hillside and boasts 3 beautiful beaches. Their decor is really chic, and has a kind of retro Palm Springs vibe. Anguilla is known for their insane beaches, and the Malliouhana is no exception! You can take a boat over to Sandy Island or Scilly Cay for a day for fresh fish and rum punch on a tiny private island. So cool!
“A true tropical oasis, Malliouhana is set on 25 acres of lush, landscaped gardens that merge with one and a half miles of pristine white-sand beaches to envelop your senses and bring to life the true majesty of Anguilla. Enjoy the absolute essence of your destination, discover the healing power of seeking pleasure, and discover a staff committed to delivering every service and amenity with an unrivaled sense of passion.”
Does this look like your dream resort? Send me an email and I would love to plan your vacation or honeymoon!