Sarah and Phil opted for a relazing and tropical honeymoon on the Caribbean islands of St Barths and Nevis. They stayed at Hotel Christopher in St Barths & then the Four Seasons Nevis. They had a wonderful honeymoon and were kind enough to share some pictures and tips!
ST BARTHS FAVORITES
1. Hotel Christopher: Amazing. We were upgraded to one of the rooms directly overlooking the pool. Everyone here was so pleasant and the pool was absolutely gorgeous. The breakfast was amazing and drinks were so delicious! Sisley Spa was one of our favorite things. We had a couples’ massage and the room has the most amazing view. We are also so glad we rented a car — we were able to explore the island during the day.
2. Beaches: We wanted to see as many beaches as possible, so we spent two days driving around and spending an hour or so at each beach. Hotel Christopher packed our car up with beach supplies each day. Our two favourites were Colombier Beach and Gouverneur Beach.
3. Restaurants: Bonito was our favorite! Their Lobster risotto, ceviche, and sea bass were out of this world. On the Rocks at Eden Rock and L’Isoletta were two other favorites.
1. Four Seasons Nevis: I feel like this was the summer camp of the Four Seasons. Very rustic looking — but definitely still nice. Our room was upgraded so we had a suite with a really beautiful ocean view. And the chocolate covered strawberries and champagne when we got in were so sweet! We spent most of our time at the adults only pool. It was so quiet and relaxing and had a great view of the water.
2. Spa: Sarah ended up going to the spa every day and Phil even went a few days too!
3. Restaurants: The food at the hotel was amazing. We had the same woman wait on us both nights and when we told her how much we loved Conch she had the chef prepare us a special conch appetizer for the next night! Such a treat. Our favorite restaurant though was called Sunshines. This is a run down shack that’s next to the Four Seasons (just a two minute walk up the beach). We kept hearing from people that we needed to go there and try their famous “Killer Bees” drinks. The place is supposedly famous — it’s covered in all of these flags from different schools, countries, and states and most of them are signed by famous people (like famous coaches) and there’s pictures all over the place of the owner posing with famous people (like Bill Clinton!). The food was really great and the drinks were amazing! It’s a definite must if you’re staying at the Four Seasons!
Thanks for sharing your experience, Sarah and Phil! We’d love to help you plan your dream honeymoon – email us today and lets get started!