Richard and Kurra recently celebrated their honeymoon in Kauai. They had a wonderful honeymoon at The Sheraton Kauai. During their honeymoon they did a lot of fun activities, and had a great time exploring the island. I hope you enjoy reading about their honeymoon!
- Where did you go?
- How did you decide on this destination?
We both have never been to this island, weather seemed to be good during September and we wanted to go to a place that had a lot of outdoor activities.
- Did you like where you stayed?
We loved the Sheraton. The location was very convenient and we had no trouble getting around the island from this location.
- What did you think about the destination?
It was absolutely beautiful! There were a ton of things to do and the locals were super friendly! We loved Kuaui!
- Did you receive any special honeymoon amenities or upgrades?
We were upgraded a category on the room to a partial ocean view.
- What was your favorite part of your honeymoon?
All of the activities: kayaking, hiking, snorkeling, Captain Andy’s catamaran tour and definitely the horseback riding.
- Do you have any suggestions for other couples going on a similar honeymoon?
Pick an activity everyday – most of them you can do in a half day and you will have the rest of the day to relax on the beach or enjoy a few cocktails!
- What 3 words would you use to describe your honeymoon?
Beautiful, Adventurous, perfect!
Interested in going to Kauai for your honeymoon? Contact us!