Surrounded by emerald jungle and pristine white beaches, Rosewood Mayakoba in Riviera Maya defines a private world of rare luxury and refined beauty. I had the absolute pleasure of staying here a couple years ago and I can’t recommend it enough! The suites are so beautifully designed and very spread out, offering a lot of privacy. And the service here couldn’t be better!
Resort is set on lagoons and a gorgeous beach. Unique accommodations over the lagoons, most with a private dock. All suites have an outdoor deck and a private plunge pool. The resort also offers incredible food and service.
When you book with Ever After Honeymoons, you will receive an upgrade on arrival (subject to availability), breakfast daily, and a $100 spa credit. We oftentimes have access to exclusive specials as well!
See more about this incredible hotel in my latest post here. And of course email us if you are interested in staying here!
Sarah and Phil opted for a relazing and tropical honeymoon on the Caribbean islands of St Barths and Nevis. They stayed at Hotel Christopher in St Barths & then the Four Seasons Nevis. They had a wonderful honeymoon and were kind enough to share some pictures and tips!
ST BARTHS FAVORITES
1. Hotel Christopher: Amazing. We were upgraded to one of the rooms directly overlooking the pool. Everyone here was so pleasant and the pool was absolutely gorgeous. The breakfast was amazing and drinks were so delicious! Sisley Spa was one of our favorite things. We had a couples’ massage and the room has the most amazing view. We are also so glad we rented a car — we were able to explore the island during the day.
2. Beaches: We wanted to see as many beaches as possible, so we spent two days driving around and spending an hour or so at each beach. Hotel Christopher packed our car up with beach supplies each day. Our two favourites were Colombier Beach and Gouverneur Beach.
3. Restaurants: Bonito was our favorite! Their Lobster risotto, ceviche, and sea bass were out of this world. On the Rocks at Eden Rock and L’Isoletta were two other favorites.
1. Four Seasons Nevis: I feel like this was the summer camp of the Four Seasons. Very rustic looking — but definitely still nice. Our room was upgraded so we had a suite with a really beautiful ocean view. And the chocolate covered strawberries and champagne when we got in were so sweet! We spent most of our time at the adults only pool. It was so quiet and relaxing and had a great view of the water.
2. Spa: Sarah ended up going to the spa every day and Phil even went a few days too!
3. Restaurants: The food at the hotel was amazing. We had the same woman wait on us both nights and when we told her how much we loved Conch she had the chef prepare us a special conch appetizer for the next night! Such a treat. Our favorite restaurant though was called Sunshines. This is a run down shack that’s next to the Four Seasons (just a two minute walk up the beach). We kept hearing from people that we needed to go there and try their famous “Killer Bees” drinks. The place is supposedly famous — it’s covered in all of these flags from different schools, countries, and states and most of them are signed by famous people (like famous coaches) and there’s pictures all over the place of the owner posing with famous people (like Bill Clinton!). The food was really great and the drinks were amazing! It’s a definite must if you’re staying at the Four Seasons!
Thanks for sharing your experience, Sarah and Phil! We’d love to help you plan your dream honeymoon – email us today and lets get started!
Aren’t these bathing suits by Triangl perfect for a tropical honeymoon? I am always on the hunt for fun new suits and just love these. Their Instagram account is great too! Which one would you like to wear on your honeymoon?!
Castiglioncello del Trinoro, home to Monteverdi, is midway between Rome and Florence in the heart of Tuscany. The views alone are enough to make any honeymoon completely unforgettable! “Any view from this mountaintop retreat reveals a way of life that has remained largely unchanged for centuries. Sheep grazing on the hillsides provide the milk for pecorino cheese, while local vineyards produce the grapes that will become the finest wines in the world.”
Day trips are an option for any couple looking to explore the surrounding area, as Florence and Rome are accessible by catching the train from nearby Chiusi. “Whether you choose to stay on the mountaintop and hike the trails surrounding the village, or sit on the veranda and admire the vastness of the Val d’Orcia, or drive to a nearby village for shopping, art and history, or make an excursion to one of the greatest cities in the world, it is all possible during a stay at Monteverdi.”
Easy to see why this hotel has been a favorite for our honeymoon couples!
Interested in staying here? Email me and let’s start planning!