After our time on Maui, we headed over to the Four Seasons on the Big Island for some rest & relaxation. We instantly fell in love with the Four Seasons, so much in fact that we hardly left the property! Rarely will you find me spending this much time at a resort when I’m traveling, but they have so much to offer you don’t need to leave! Here’s just a few of the amazing amenities that I loved about the resort.
- – Swim-up bar at the adults only infinity pool has delicious shaved ice cocktails
- – Champagne picnics at sunset every night
- – Beach BBQs every Saturday night
- – Fantastic rooftop Sushi restaurant with ocean views
- – Beautiful salt water pool with thousands of fish for snorkeling
- – Sting Ray feedings every afternoon
- – Comfy two-person beach chairs to watch sea turtles playing in the waves at your feet
- – Super cute boutique where you can pick up anything you might have forgotten to pack
- – Luxury spa lined with waterfalls where you can make your own lotions & perfumes
- – Restaurants and bars directly on the sand, overlooking the ocean that they light up at night. All of the restaurants use delicious local ingredients and have live music nightly.
- – Fire pits and chairs on the sand for you to enjoy drinks before or after dinner
- – Hourly amenities offered by the pool, everything from fruit skewers & cold mint towels to sunglass cleaning, sunscreen, & aloe vera!
- – An array of beach activities including stand-up paddle boarding, snorkeling, tennis, ping-pong, corn hole & more! Do as much or as little as you would like!
Sometimes, with resorts as large as this one, guests can feel overwhelmed, but not here. The resort is spread out along the beach so it doesn’t feel very crowded, and feels more like a smaller boutique hotel. It has the feel of a small & intimate resort but with all of the amenities of a larger one. To be honest, words and pictures don’t do it justice! You’ll just have to go visit for yourself! Isn’t this place so amazing?! We just loved it! I’m dreaming I was there right now!
Interested in going to the Four Seasons Hualalai for your honeymoon? Contact us!